If you are in good mood DO NOT read this post

just got home but today is a super duper sien day to me
why? firstly, woke up at 7am this morning
these few days didnt have enough sleep
so waking up at 7am really sien...
then went to Brickfields...
observe how my supervisor did her psycho ed session
first time sat in a counseling session too
then I rush to college...

I was quite happy that I reach college in time
went to the classroom, I nearly fall asleep in the class while waiting for the lecturer
then my classmate walked in and said "today no lecture"
wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!

I rush to college just for the bloody one class
and now you tell me today no lecture?????
why cant someone inform us????
wasted my time and money!!!!!!!!
this damn college seriously should improve!!!
I thought they are improving but hell no...
you all thought all the students also stay nearby
and they drive is it? you dont know some students have to rely on public transport?
and you thought taking public transport very syiok is it?
cant you all give me some good and happy memories about my college?
Im graduating soon so please give me some happy moments to remember

when I walked out the college, met Simone...
Im glad that I met her because at least I can complain to someone
thanks Simone for lending your ears to me hahaha!
then waited for bus and ktm again to come home...

Mama was very mad that I travel all the way but there's no class
I also mad lo but what to do? stop studying there?
=______=" arrrgggghhhh~

will blog about Mr Teo's events when I get enough sleep hehe!
since I didnt take a lot of photos, will get from Vicky soon...


心情好的话不要读这篇。。。

这几天都没什么睡到
今天又要七点起来,超不想起来。。。
没办法啊为了实习
实习完后,赶去学校
最生气的部分来了,他们竟然说没有课!
我干得那么辛苦,你现在才说没课?
这样很过分耶!你可以打电话通知我们吧

我都快毕业了,你就不可以让我有多点美好的回忆吗?
你们真的是需要做点改变啊!
还我浪费钱和时间!
你以为搭公共交通工具很爽啊?
你以为每个人都是驾车的?
一点都没想过我们的感受。。。

气死了!不够睡我已经没什么心情了
你还要我跑上跑下而且是白跑的。。。
今天真的。。。都不知用什么字来形容

张先生的活动,等我睡饱了才写吧哈哈!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day