Sway-ness

First day of work in Equine Park Jusco
one word- SWAY!
Im too tired to describe in details how sway it is...
maybe I should say me = sway

WHY I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE?? GOD TELL ME WHY TELL ME!!!

Although I dont have many friends, but i still try my best to treat my friends nicely
Although im not a straight As student, but i tried my best to study
Although I may not be the best daughter in the world, but I tried my best to be one
Although I may crap in my blog and my readers are boring, but I really tried my best to post something to attract readers
What is so wrong with me till God think I have to go through all these obstacles????

Jiayi very annoying?
Jiayi very bad?
Jiayi is a bad friend?
Jiayi is an ugly girl that's why I dont like her?
or dont know why you just hate Jiayi?

Im not dumb
I can feel that you, you and you dislike me
I know I can do nothing about it and I dont plan to do anything
Im not born to please everyone around me
and why I must change myself to please others?
why not others change and please me?
I really want to shout out loud WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
You are nobody. Please remember this.

Am I not so likeable by people?
haix...whatever!

When sway things happen, I ask a lot of WHY
but I can never get the answers
and that's why Im ranting here
Im sorry to bored you guys with all these. Please bare with me


我不明白为什么不幸运的事情一定发生在我的身上
今天我哭了,我觉得是时候哭。。。
因为我真的需要发泄
我的心一直承受着很多很多的东西
而且我还一直告诉自己要往好方面想!
对,就这样我已经不是那个什么事都哭的佳忆 (看戏还是那么爱哭,控制不了嘻嘻!)
但是今天我觉得每个人都有脆弱的时候而这时候就是轮到我
哭完,投诉完,又是开始说服自己要开心面对生活的时候
这样的程序会一直重复。。。
不知不觉,已经说服自己到觉得这些是你应该承受的
也觉得我这个人在生活上根本没有选择
只可以默默接受这一切

或许上帝觉得我太弱所以要我面对这一切吧!
好,我接受挑战。(应该说不能不接受哈哈!)

伤心是一定会的,但看来我已经学回如何让自己开心回。。。
这也变成我学得最会的事情了。。。
或许是说不能不学会
佳忆是强的,不可能被这一切打败 (就算不强,也会很努力的训练自己)
只是这里是她可以表露出她脆弱的一面

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day