Monday
  • woke up at 7am because I have to do my internship in Brickfields
  • dont know why felt very stress, it likes tones of stone on me
  • A mother brought her baby to the clinic, her baby was having high fever and she suddenly freeze. The mother was very panic and she thought the baby is going to die. So, she started to cry and keep hitting the husband.
  • I was shocked and I felt like crying too. It is hard to hold back my tears.
  • luckily the baby is ok and the mother calm down.
  • sat in for counseling session again. another sad case, I cannot reveal what happen but is really very sad.
  • My thought after the counseling session: can people stop the war? can you all be more considerate? do you all know how badly the war affect people?
After internship, I rushed to college. class ended earlier, so I went and collect result slip
  • On the result slip, Advertising and Promotion - F. Issues and Ethics - B.
  • I nearly fainted in the college. and again, I felt like crying. I tried very hard to hold back my tears as I dont want people to think Im mad or what...
  • Messaged Leng to asked her whether they pass Advertising or not. She said all of them passed how can I fail.
  • So, I asked Mr Francis
    Me: Sir, why you fail me?
    Mr Francis: huh? How can I fail you? I gave you an A la...
    Me: OMG you know what? I wanna cry dy when I saw a F on my result slip
    Mr Francis: haiyo~ like that also wanna cry. Examination department printed wrongly
    Me: of course wanna cry. I cannot imagine I get F!!!
    Mr Francis: hold on. I call them and ask them to reprint
    Me: thank you very much...
  • How can they make such big big big mistake????? A and F very very very big difference can? If I got heart attack, I think I die dy =____="
See how bad my college can be...
I tried to think positively that Im leaving college soon


星期一


七点就起来了,要去实习
有个妈妈带了她的女儿来看医生
她的女儿在发高烧,然后她突然僵硬了
把她的妈妈吓坏了,她妈妈就开始哭。。。
我听到她哭听到我很心痛
搞得我也很想哭但我一定要忍着不能哭要不然会影响她
还好她女儿没事,妈妈也冷静下来了

我坐在辅导室听到了一些故事
不能说是什么因为我们答应要保密
只能说我听了之后,一直在想。。。
是时候暂停战争了,对很多小孩子带来的伤害很大
不止是身体上的伤害,还有心灵的伤害。。。

做完实习就赶去学校
课提早上完那我就去拿成绩
看到成绩时吓死我了
其中一课不及格!!!
读了那么久,怎么差也不会不及格的
我问我朋友她们及不及格,她们都及格!
那我怎么可能不及格?
问了老师才知道是他们搞错了
这些东西怎么可能搞错!
可大可小*cantonese*
如果我有心脏病,我看我已经发作了 =__="

这一天真的难以忘记。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day