Buddhist course

Mama signed up for a buddhist course
she said we must have some basic knowledge of our religion
so I went with her...

It turn out to be really a course!
I thought is just a talk...
is a six months course from July to December
classes will be on alternate Saturdays
have to do assignments both group and individual
and also exam!!!
exam for a Buddhist course???
gosh...I didnt know I put myself in this kind of situation =___="

I thought it will be a boring class
because it started from 3pm - 6pm
thank god the lecturer is a good speaker!
he's hilarious! He's teaching in Taylor's, American Degree Programme
why you dont teach in SEGi College?
we need this kind of lecturer so we wont fall asleep in class hehe!

Whatever taught in class today are very true
but not everyone can practice it
if everyone adapt and start practicing it
robbery, rape cases, etc wont happen

We are suffering because we have crave
when we dont get the things we want, we will be frustrated
in order to stop suffering, we must stop craving

honestly, this is hard...
I know we are our own master
there's nothing that we cant do
okay let's talk about why we crave
we crave for certain things because we not yet enjoy that thing
so we crave for it to get a taste of it
after we got the hands on experience
then we will not crave for it
right or not?
okay although sometimes even after we had experience it
but we still crave for it..that crave is different
to me, I think that crave is different haha!

My philosophy: as long as you achieve your crave using the right way as in you dont steal or hurt others then I think you can crave and try your best to achieve it.

I agree to what Buddha said
"Buddha only show you the way, it depends on you, how you walk the path"
We cannot control what happen in our life
sometimes, we said we can only follow the flow
you want to walk down the road happily or sorrow
you are the one who decide

It is hard for us not to be affected by what happen in our life
It is also hard for us to be happy when sad things happen
but we try to be positive...
we must at least try to be happy...

well, there are lots of philosophy that are so true
it depends on whether we human beings want to adapt and practice it or not
looks like people prefer ignoring it

Me, Im trying to adapt some part of it
because I want to be happy
I need to be happy and of course I want people around me to be happy too
I will try my best to make them happy =)))

妈妈说我们应该对我们的宗教有最基本的了解
所以她就叫我和她一起去听
我本来以为只是一个讲座
怎么知道是好像上课的

会有考试,有功课。。。
真没想过关于佛的也会有这样的东西
这个course会读六个月。。。
大概一个月两次。。。

老师很搞笑所以上他的课一点都不闷
我还以为我会睡着因为是三点的课哈哈!

有很多道理我觉得都讲得很好很真
但是看来很多人都没去练习这些道理没用心去感受
如果人都有去想这些道理。。。去跟着做
就不会那么多坏事发生

佛说我们受苦因为我们一直有要求
就因为我们得不到我们要得东西,我们就会伤心或生气
要停止伤心生气,就要停止自己的渴望

我觉得很难停止自己的渴望
因为我们没有拥有过所以我们才会渴望
只要拥有过了,就不会去渴望,对不对?
我觉得啊,很难控制自己不要有渴望
只要是用正当的方式去搭到自己的渴望
那就可以了,好过你是去杀人放火去满足自己的欲望那就不应该

佛也讲“我指这条路给你,你要怎么走就要看你自己了”
我很赞成咯,其实我们是可以控制自己的只看我们要不要而已
当然我们不能控制我们的生命因为我们不知道会发生什么事
而且很难要保持开心的心情去面对伤心的事
但我们尝试往好方面想,尽量保持开心的心情
至少我们尝试咯。。。

太多道理要我们去记去跟
但至少我们尝试去记得一些尝试做一些
因为我想要活得开心也当然要身边的人开心
我会尽量让我身边的人开心的。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자