More hits, more moolah?

Yoohoo~ I think I got more hits nowadays
does this mean I earn more from Nuffnang and Advertlets?
well, I really wish I could earn more from it haha!

I created this blog because I want to "write" down my feelings
I am a lazy person, I tried writing diary but only write for few months
because I dont like to write, I prefer saying it out hehe!
I couldn't find someone to talk to when I feel like talking
So I have to figure out alternative which is typing it out
Thus I started my blog

I know the consequences of writing out my feelings or thoughts in my blog
I got no intention to hurt anyone's feelings or even influence anyone...
and I believe I do not have influential power
because I am just a super normal girl that you will not even want to look at me

can understand that why some people can click well some cannot
maybe is because you somehow just dont like that person
or that person's attitude or personality is not what you can accept
It is easy to say can understand but is hard to accept it when it happens on you
you will start thinking what's wrong with me...

Humans are really complicated until I feel like giving up in exploring
You can never know what's that person is thinking even you know him/her well
You can never know what's going to happen next
It is so hard to make decision when you cannot predict

The more you want it to stop, the more it will go on
why hope seems so hard to come true?

Whatever, whatever, whatever...
not because I want to escape from it
It is because I do not want to feel miserable

I think I deserve to be happy =)

不知道我的广告费会不会上升
最好会咯,超需要那个钱哈哈!

突然想起我为什么开始po网志
我呢很懒惰的,写日记也只写几个月就停了
有时你想找人谈天,他们可能不得空
所以啊,就想在网上写日记咯
因为我比较喜欢打字哈哈!

我当然也有考虑过在网上写心情的后果
所以写的时侯会很小心
我没有任何想伤害别人,或影响别人的意思
我也没那个本事去影响人。。。
因为我就不过是一个不起眼的女孩

人与人之间有摩擦是很常见的
就什么你不喜欢我,我不喜欢你
理由?可能就是没有理由,我就是不喜欢你
所以人,就是看似简单但却又那么的复杂
当你不知道以后会发生什么事时。。。
那种无助也只有经历过的人才懂

你越想要解决,就好像越解决不到
人的愿望就是那么难实现吗?

随便,不是因为要逃避是因为不想要难过了
我觉得我应该当个快乐的人。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자