Bad and Good news

somehow I think I abandon my blog
dont feel like blogging even though past few days I wasn't happy
Some of you may remember I had my driving test on 14/7
I failed my on the road test, passed the parking, on the hill and 3 point turn test

why I failed on the road?
I wonder why too!
The going part was so good
I was telling myself "yeah Jiayi, you are doing great"
Sometimes when things go too smoothly, it may hint you something real bad will happen
when I stop at the junction, I checked there was no car at all
so I went out and when I almost in my lane
suddenly from nowhere this car appeared
and it was speeding! goshh I break of course...
then the invigilator asked me to stop and she drove back

ya that's how I failed my on the road
I wanted to blame the car but what's the point of blaming?
I can only blame myself for being so blind
so blind didnt see it is coming or even feel it is coming
haixxx =((((

I wanted to cry but I hold it back till Im in Raymond's car
I cry and cry and cry non stop!
how can I fail driving test?
My driving teacher said he got confident that my brother and me sure pass
well, I also thought I can pass!
goshhh...other than crying because Im so useless for failing my driving test
I cried because I have to pay for re-test
frankly, Im really very broke now
so to pay RM170 is a big amount to me

I know is no big deal to some people
but to me, all these are causing stress!
anyway after crying I felt a lil better
Raymond bought me to Mid Valley to watch "Kungfu Panda"
I fall asleep in the cinema, too tired after crying haha!
then, had dinner at Carl's Junior
movie and food are good but Im not happy
Im still very worried...

my re-test will be next tuesday
all the best to myself...

My brother showed me the email my mom sent him



when I read this, I nearly cry...
my mom knows me well
I did email her to tell her I fail my test
she said be careful during re-test
and hope I have better luck next time
ahhh Mama I miss you
I really do, I still cry every night you know?
I wish time flies so I could see you...

okay, enough of my sad news
I do have two good news today!

I got band 5 for MUET
ya nothing to be proud of but at least it means I dont have to resit
So is a good news to me =)

another good news is an event company called me today
She wants me to start working as soon as possible
I told her about my psychology internship which require me to work 3 days a week
She said she's okay with that and I could work half day for that 3 days!
I wanted to scream in the KTM when I heard her said that haha!
will confirm with her when start internship after my finals over next monday
well, will see how things go...

I wish, I hope, but nothing seems to happen
I will stop hoping and just do my best in everything
Thanks to all of you that ask me about my driving test
I know you all care about me =)))


上面那个图片是我妈妈email我弟弟的
她知道我会因为不及格而哭
她就是那么懂我。。。
看了她写的,我是更加想念她
我还是每晚都哭。。。
超希望九月快点到那我就可以看到妈妈了!
妈,我想你!爱你!

我不想再讲我那伤心的不及格
今天发生了两件开心的事
第一,MUET考试我考到BAND 5
不是什么值得开心或庆祝的事
但是它代表了我不用重考那就已经是值得开心了
重考=花钱, 不用重考=不用花钱=开心

第二,有一间event company打电话给我
她说她需要人帮她所以希望我可以尽早开始做工
我告诉她我在做Psychology的实习,而且是做三天
她说她不介意,我那三天可以做半天!
哇,我是开心到想在KTM里大喊!!!
等我下礼拜考完试,就打电话给她谈细节吧嘻嘻!

我希望,我希望。。。但从来就不会有什么会发生
所以不会希望了,尽全力做好我的东西
谢谢你们问我关于考车的事
我感受到你们的关心,感动! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자