super tired

travelling by public transport really tiring
to teach kids at 10am I have to wake up at 7am
after teaching kids in Jalan Imbi
I rushed to Jalan Bangsar for the briefing for my Communication Internship
working hours is 9am-6pm
I am not getting paid when Im doing work in the office
She's going to pay me RM50 per event
ahhhh I very kelian ar =(

I went off at 6.30pm, rush to the LRT station
pack with humans as usual
when I reached KL Sentral I nearly fainted when I saw the crowd
has been a long long time I didnt go back around 7pm from Sentral
OMG the crowd is like....few millions of them going for a concert =(
I have to let go 3 trains! 3 trains!!!
and the gap between one train to another is freaking 22minutes!!! 22 minutes!!!
damn KTM! cant they improve their service!!!!!!
grrrr you all should see how "black" my face is...
took me 2 and a half hours to reach home!

please give me a car...
I rather get stuck in a jam
I dont want to squeeze with few hundreds of strangers
I dont want to spend time waiting for public transports
I dont want to walk home!!!

I am physically and mentally tired
mentally tired really frustrating
got no mood to do anything at all
everything just dont seem right
you feel everything is out of your control
tired tired tired =(

Despite of the tiredness Im going through
I have my best companion with me
focus on the stuffs Im holding please
not my eyebags and ugly look...



很累,很累,很累。。。
靠公共交通工具真的很累!
早上十点教小孩,七点就要起床准备
从这里赶到令一个地方
简直要疯了。。。

身体上的累还可以接受
心灵上的累,真的是。。难搞!
觉得很多事都不在你能控制的范围里
觉得很容易生气
好像做什么都不顺心了
这种累,真的是难搞,怎么办?
我在努力的把自己搞好哈哈!
我相信我能把自己“修”好吧。。。

在生气自己没车时
一定要找那可以平衡回自己的东西
我最爱的杂志和雪糕!!!
你们最好了,不会带给我麻烦
需要你们时,你们都在哈哈!

我觉得自己越来越像宅女
自己去做工,吃饭,回家,只有上网才和朋友聊天
我好像只有在网上才可以找到快乐哈哈!

好想宠一宠自己。。。
很久都没宠自己了
很想停下来,去渡个假,轻松一下
到底几时那些负担才会离开我?

大家加油!可能这一切只是过渡期。。。
我们特别的友谊会给我们特别的力量去克服的
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자