Angry!

Because I knew her well enough and guess it right. I hate it when I guess something bad will happen and it really happen. I HATE THAT! Why cant I hope for something good and that really happen? Why only bad things? WHY?

Getting back together sounds great to some people. And I don't know what's wrong with me that I can be so angry and sad about this. I even cried from Mid Valley to Klang. =_="

Since the incident happened, I didn't cry at all. At times, I do feel like crying but I don't think I should but to be tough and show support to her. Just when we gave her all the support, she has chosen to give up.

I don't know where she gets the courage to put herself in the risk of getting hurt again. I don't know why she has to put herself in such situation. Worth it meh? I TOTALLY DONT THINK IS WORTH IT. I put myself in her shoe and think. Again, not worth it.

People said love is blind. But I don't think this apply to her because she's rational. But...I don't know. I can say out loud that I know her well but now I choose not to know anything. So what if I know? I don't have say in anything. Is her choice.

I even thought of getting back is because of financial problem. I blame myself for procastinating all these while. Not producing any income. I really do feel guilty about it. I tried to search for jobs. I really tried. I don't know why I felt that nobody believes in me. I know I didn't do anything that gain any trust from any of you but Im not that lousy okay? I believe I have some capabilities to do something but Im not given any chance to show it.

Okay went off track. Back to it. Maybe she's worried about financial wise that we will suffer so she has to sacrifice and get back to him? Ahhhh I really hope not! Because is really silly. Silly!

Ever since she talks to two uncles, she stop telling me things. Not sharing anything with me anymore. That's the moment I sense something wrong. And Im right. This is the outcome we hope not to happen, guessing it will happen and it really happened.

I thought when everything is settle I will blog out everything in details but looks like now I shall keep it to myself? or I can blog it out but write like how I did last few posts? Still write but like not mentioning names and true situation? Ahhh I don't know! Why always put me in this kind of dilemma? WHY?

Had unhappy xmas, then so-so new year eve and now this is how I start 2009! I can't believe what's happening to me because is very dramatic! I seriously hate all these and I think my counseling skills are failing on me as I am like starting a debate in me and start contradict myself. I think I am really going crazy. Probably not now but soon =(

I don't like that place anymore. Don't feel like going back. I just can't force myself to do something that I don't like. I just can't...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자