To you

listening to Fish Leong's latest album. heard his voice. is really annoying. You dont know how much I feel like rushing in the room with a knife and stab him to death. I know I am sounding like a mad killer but I couldn't stand him shouting at you and you accepting it like is really your fault.

What happened wasn't your fault so why are you swallowing all these? I know you "mm gam yun" thinking that all these years what you had done. But don't you think what you are doing now is so not worth it?

Do you know how much it hurts when I heard you said those irrasional things? Is silly to think that way. Seriously. Yup you got nothing to lose but is not worth it! He don't deserve and you don't deserve to be treated this way too!!!

Is really hard for me to hold back my anger. I just beh tahan people hurt you and I do nothing. Somehow I must help or not I will be very pek chek like how I am now. Can you please listen to us and just let him go? Just kick him out please? I cannot stand all these anymore.

You dont know how much we hate this house now. definitely not because of you.

I cannot say whatever to all these anymore. I seriously cannot stand it!

Please, I hope you will change your mind soon. As soon as possible!

From,
Me.


middle of the night. I got no one to rant. sitting in front of the monitor alone, listening to those shouting is hell. That feeling really...I know why people tend to kill someone out of sudden. Perhaps is not out of sudden, it has been in the mind for long. I need somewhere to spill out and this is the only place. I know my blog is getting very dry with my angers and emo, sorry can't help it.

Tried talking to the You but no use. What else I can do? God, you tell me what can I do to change her mind. Please tell me. I don't want her to get scolding and ill treatment anymore. Please help her. Please...Im really clueless now T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자