Unique Birthday Celebration

for thebf. We wanted to surprise him with a birthday cake at Papparich Kopitiam but somehow he knew what we planned to do so we changed the plan last minute.

Most of them told him that they have to go home because is late (10pm something only haha), actually they brought the cake to thebf's car. So I walked with thebf to his car, they sang birthday cake and thebf was surprised! haha!





Okay I don't know why he pointed with middle finger haha!


Risk myself to take this group picture because I was standing in the middle of the road.

Then Wendy become the photographer so I could be in the picture.


He gave each of us a piece of cake then I wanted to slam the cake on his face. We failed after few attempts. I requested to take a picture with him with the cake on my hands. I wanted to slam it on the count of 3, failed =_="

Then he went to the car to...don't know do what. I just slam the cake on his face haha! Then the cake slamming session started, basically everyone kena haha!

It was real fun to have such street feel celebration =p The night continue in Sunway Station 1 with Nick, Geraldine, Bobby, my brother and Jackson with the cake smell on us =____="


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day