Afternoon tea



The title like I'm a rich wife, high tea with other rich wives haha!

Spent few hours at Biz Cafe, Klang last week. Finally bought P.S. I Love You to read. Half way through now. Somehow these few days lost the mojo to read :P

Any nice books to recommend to read? I thought of buying Kite Runner but I can't find a copy of it at Popular.

I suppose to be working at studio now, but Themother is leaving to Amman tonight. Will not see her for 10 days :( Sending her off around 10pm later. Jealous that she will be soaking herself in dead sea with mud soon.

Off to facebook games...

Comments

Mei FeNN said…
the french fries over there not nice 1....vr salty..and...eeee..haha
Joanne said…
Hahaha so far those I had not salty :P Their food is nice. Cakes are expensive.

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day