Choices



Currently my dream car :)

Life is all about choices. Learnt this years ago and still facing problems with choices.

Thefather will pick me up from office everyday. Today we caught in jam for 2 hours hence he black face whole night. It kept me thinking caught in a jam wasn't my fault. Not owning a car is not my fault. I didn't request for anyone to pick me up in the first place. I have prepared to be sardine everyday in KTM to go home.

Since you offer to fetch, then you should bare the consequences? Seriously, if I have a choice to drive to work I will definitely drive. I know caught in a jam is frustrating and most of you who are driving will say "come on, you are lucky to have someone to fetch you"

I know! but provided he/she doesn't show you black face. I don't understand why I get blame for something I want so badly but currently I can't afford. When almost every single friends have their own car, the more I want to own one! I don't like to be a burden. I want to be independent!

May I have more commission so I could buy a car soon. I don't want to see black faces because they have to fetch me. I don't want people to be unhappy because I'm a burden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자